Organic Layers Pellets

Organic layers pellets are a great alternative feed to regular layers pellets for providing your laying hens with the nutrition they need. Organic layers pellets can be fed from about 2 to 3 weeks before the hens are due to start laying eggs.

Just like most other organic products, they are more expensive to produce. Therefore you can expect to pay a premium for organic layers pellets over the standard variety – up to about 25% more.  However this premium may be worth as it could mean that your hens will produce gorgeous organic eggs from the bottom of your own back garden!

Organic Layers Pellets Delivered

Just like the regular variety we can deliver Organic Layers Pellets throughout Ireland.  This is available from our online shop. Delivery is via overnight courier to anywhere in Ireland.

Organic Layers Pellets Ingredients

95% of the ingredients in the organic layers pellets we have for sale are produced in accordance with EU regulation 2092/91,  The remaining 5% of ingredient being permitted conventional ingredients under EU regulations.

Ingredients (in descending order by weight)  Organic Wheat, Organic Maize, Organic Soya, Organic Sunflower, Calcium Carbonate, Prairiemeal, Calcium Carbonate, Potato Protein, Premix/Min/Vit, Monocalcium Phosphate, Organic Soya-oil, Betaine.

Organic Layers Pellets Nutritional Analysis

  • Cr. Protein – 18.3%
  • Cr. Oil (AH) – 4.5%
  • Cr. Fibre – 5.0%
  • Cr. Ash  – 13.4%
  • Methionine- 0.34%
  • Vit A – 10000IU/kg
  • Vit D3 – 3000 IU/kg
  • Vit E (Alpha Tocopherol) – 20 mg/kg
  • Copper (Cupricsulphate) – 15 mg/kg
  • Selen. (Sodiumselenite) – 0.35 mg/kg

Help and Advice

If your in Ireland and need advice on feeding hens please don’t hesitate to get in touch using the contact details over on our main website – www.Pets.ie You will also see the great range of other feed, bedding and other products that we have for especially for laying hens on our website.